Monday, August 29, 2011

Tibble Fork Lake

We were bored Sunday evening and decided that a much needed trip to the mountains was just the ticket, plus is still super hot and the cool mountain air sounded fabulous. I feel really guilty that we take these incredible mountains for granted. It only took us 30 minutes to get up there and it was so amazing. Annie came with us because she loves us and can't live with out us. =) 
Hendrix loved splashing in the ice cold water and throwing rocks to his hearts content. We fed the ducks, checked out the dam and walked around the lake a bit. There were lot's of people fishing and camping... something else we need to do with Hendrix. Just add it to the list! We're hoping to go camping in the next little bit because Hendrix has never been (that would be my fault because I love showering too much to go camping.) Good times at Tibble Fork Lake though!

P.S- I special shout out to Annie for taking all of these pics! She's like a pro or something.


The air was kind of smokey from all of the camp fires.
 
 This is Hendrix running out of the water after he put his feet in and realized how cold it was.



 These 2 pictures are hilarious. He wanted NOTHING to do with taking pictures as you can tell by the expressions on his face.




 Happy boy!

 Feeding the duckies. All we had was gold fish crackers... everyone loves gold fish, even ducks!


 I love this picture because it shows how cute Hendrix's nose it. I'm so glad he didn't get my straight, boring nose.

 Watching the "waterfall" aka the dam.

 Some sisterly love goin on right here.

2 comments:

Cody and Wendy said...

I LOVE all these pictures! I LOVE the mountains too. Let's go camping together! :) YEAH! Annie...can I hire you to take our family pictures??? :) Study photography in school please...you're a natural! :)

Brenda said...

Now that my computer works I am catching up on everything I have missed on your blog. I loved the cute pictures of the mountains and actually all of the pictures on your posts. I love to see that cute smile that Hendrix has. He is adorable and how lucky he is to have so many people who love him so much.