My sweet sister in law Meagan and her baby Chloe came up to visit a couple of weekends ago. I'm so thankful Meagan took some pictures of Hendrix and Chloe together because I have ZERO pics of these two and we totally need to have some. They LOVED playing with each other and were so adorable together.
Here they are at Olive Garden for Denise's graduation party. Hendrix really wanted Chloe to sit on his lap even though they're roughly the same size. We were all impressed that Chloe cooperated and stayed there for so long. Aren't they so cute?
Brooke and her kiddos came up Saturday night for a bit. It was super fun to have almost all of the cousins together... poor Cash was stuck in Texas, BOO! I totally love this picture though.
Meagan snapped some pictures of the wedding cake and cupcakes she helped me with before we headed out the door. I stole these from her blog. Thanks again and again and again Megs, you're the best!
This is Judy's beautiful kitchen in complete distruction. Thank you SOOOOO much for letting me take over and detroy your kitchen Judy, you are the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment