Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I love you, new head band.



I made this head band the other day and couldn't wait long enough for the hot glue to dry before I put it on my head. Why do I swoon over the color yellow so much? Most people think of pee and my sweet mother-in-law loathes anything yellow. Maybe I love it so much because it reminds me of happiness, the sunshine, lemonade and laughter. I find myself a little bit more chipper when I'm wearing the color yellow instead of gray or black which seem to be the dominant colors in my wardrobe. I vote we all start wearing more color... bright colors! Now go and do it.

2 comments:

Little D said...

I also love your new head band. I love all the head bands and such that you make. You're awesome.

Suzi Q said...

Cute! I LOVE it!