Wow. I have A LOT of blogging to do and when I mean A LOT... I mean my brain stops working for a minute when I try to focus on what has happened in the last 7 days. Let's start with the happy stuff, shall we?
The love of my life, my best friend and my soul mate turned the big THREE ZERO on Saturday. Whoo whoo! Oh my heavens I love that boy. He makes me belly laugh at least once a day. Smile when I don't think I have any smiles left for the day. Reassures me when I'm being irrational. Tells me I'm pretty at the end of the day when really, I look homeless. Holds my hand any chance he gets. Wipes my tears on his shirt and hugs me tight. Listens to EVERY word that comes out of my mouth. Loves me no matter what. And last but not least... he makes my soul still, warm and complete.
We have been through so much together, especially this past year and I feel like our relationship has some how tripled in awesomeness. Didn't think that was possible, did ya? It's really incredible how much your love changes and grows after you experience life, pure joy, death, heart ache and sorrow. I could not ask for a better best friend. I would be lost, hopelessly lost with out my Jordan.
Happy Birthday Love.



No comments:
Post a Comment