Monday, October 1, 2012

4 months old and some Instagram pics.

Wow. I got a smart phone and now all I do is upload pictures to Instagram and Facebook... no more blogging. That needs to change FOR SURE. Cute Remmi turned 4 months old 10 days ago and I haven't blogged about it yet. I took her to the pediatrician last week and got all of her stats but can't really remember them (reason number 57 why I need to blog RIGHT after things happen). I know she's a bit above the average for weight (15 lbs to be exact)................. it's okay sweetie, I love your chunky legs and double chin SO much! The pediatrician asked me if I had started solids yet. I probably looked at him funny because I thought to myself, "Solids? WHAT? She's not old enough for that yet." Then I replied with, "Maybe we shouldn't start solids yet with how chunky she already is." LOL! Time is flying by with this little one, geez!

Remmi, you are the most adorable baby in the world. Your smile and sparkly eyes make everyone fall in love with you. You are so happy and never let us forget it with your constant "coo's" and squeals! I like to call you my little parrot becuase your squawking is so loud.

You've gotten really good with grabbing objects and putting them into your mouth. You get so excited when I put a blanket on top of you. Like a game, you grab it and smother your face in it, squealing with delight. You make me so happy.

You love to sit up and watch your crazy brother run all over the place. He loves you so much and you've started to giggle everytime he gets in your face. I'm sorry he smothers you so much.  =)



 This is the face she makes when concentrating really hard on something.



Here are some photos I have posted on FB and Instagram lately.

 I am so in love with you Remmi baby. This is a moment I will never forget.
 


Cutest little bum crack I have ever seen!

No comments: