Hi Amy, I've been following your blog, through Wendy's for over a year now. I've shed some tears when reading about your hardships in trying to get pregnant and am so happy that Remmi has finally made it into your sweet family. She is darling! Can't wait to continue reading your cute blog as she grows up. Congrats to you and Jordan on this tiny bundle of joy! -Darla
Oh my, she is so beautiful. I know it's too soon to tell, but I think she looks like you. We need to meet little Remmi in July!! I like the name it is so cute.
I love everything about her! I especially love her middle name. I can't remember if I knew you were going to do that or not. It made me tear up a little. Mwah!
4 comments:
She is beautiful!! :)
Hi Amy,
I've been following your blog, through Wendy's for over a year now. I've shed some tears when reading about your hardships in trying to get pregnant and am so happy that Remmi has finally made it into your sweet family. She is darling! Can't wait to continue reading your cute blog as she grows up. Congrats to you and Jordan on this tiny bundle of joy!
-Darla
Oh my, she is so beautiful. I know it's too soon to tell, but I think she looks like you. We need to meet little Remmi in July!! I like the name it is so cute.
I love everything about her! I especially love her middle name. I can't remember if I knew you were going to do that or not. It made me tear up a little. Mwah!
Post a Comment