Meeting little sister for the first time.
I remember being really excited for Hendrix to meet his baby sister for the first time. We had the video camera rolling when he walked into the room. I wanted to catch his reaction the first time he saw her. He came running over to us and said, "Awwwwwww! She's so cute!" He did great holding her for a minute but soon moved on to bigger and better things, like jumping off of the rocking chair.
We were in the car the other day and Hendrix said, "She's my best friend." WHAT??? Cutest EVER, right? He's been so good with her and can't wait to see her first thing in the morning.
I also wanted to thank everyone who helped with Hendrix while we were in the hospital. My Mom, Wendy and Annie are the best! I didn't worry about Hendrix one time and knew he was having lot's of adventures. Thank you. I love you all so much!
Baby Remmi gave Hendrix a present when he came to see her. She gave him a new movie and a cool new car. He was really excited to open his presents from her.
Don't mind my greasy hair and smeared mascara, after 16 hours of labor and 32 hours with out sleep, you're bound and determined to look something like this.
Best Daddy ever!
She's changed so much since these pictures were taken. Her face looks so swollen here. Poor thing!
We had lot's of visitors in the hospital and I with I would have taken a picture of everyone holding Remmi but I was a slacker. Here's a few though.
This face looks familiar. Remmi wants to eat ALL THE TIME.















2 comments:
Oh goodness! She is adorable! What a great idea to give Hendrix a gift from her. I will have to copy that idea! :)
Thank you for the picture overload. It makes me feel (for a moment) like I'm there. :)Miss you all!
Post a Comment