Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Yep... I take all of that.
Here is a picture of the medication I have been taking this month to help us get pregnant. I finally called it quits with my favorite O.B, Eric Nielson and moved on to a new doctor who can help us a lot more then Eric could. It was VERY hard for me to make the switch but found it necessary in order for us to get another little tike down here within the next 10 years, ha ha.
I like my new doctor... aside from his wicked bushy mustache and his slight mumbling problem which makes it hard to understand what he's saying sometimes. But he seems nice and totally knows what he's doing. He's proactive and didn't make me start from ground zero like I thought he would. I feel like we're in the right place and that things will go smoothly. I just have a good feeling about it all.
Anyway, just wanted to remind myself the hell that I've been through so that I won't do it again. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So glad you like Dr. Blauer (and I totally agree with your bushy mustache and mumbling)I just love that he really lets us do what is right of us! Good luck with all that modern medicine goodness - I promise giving yourself shots isn't as bad as you think! I'm sending prayers your way!
Wow...I can't even imagine what you're going through! I really hope things happen for you guys fast so you don't have to be on all that for long...I'll keep you in my prayers and while I'm at it I'll pray for twins so you can get an extra blessing out of all your sacrificing! Good luck with everything! Hang in there! :)
I feel your pain, girl! Hang in there :) My body is not a baby-making machine either. I am finally prego again, so it does work! Try to remain positive as hard as it is. I'll pray for twins too!!!
Bless your heart! I am so sorry. What we women will do to get our kiddos here! You are amazing! :)
Dr. Blauer is how we got our little guy here. He knows what he is doing! Best wishes. PS-You look wonderful!
Post a Comment