Monday, May 9, 2011

Cruise 2011 (Day 3 COZUMEL highlights)

Day 3 of our cruise was by far, the best. We docked in Cozumel around 9:00 and FINALLY got off the cruise ship around 10:30. We took a taxi to a dolphinary where we got to swim with, ride on and play with an amazing dolphin. She had a baby with her, 3 months old, who was the cutest little thing I have ever seen. She has given birth to 11 babies!! That's a few more then I ever plan on having. I wish I could have taken my camera with me but they wouldn't let me. It was truly an unforgettable experience though.
Later, we watched a stupid sea lion show, ate some lunch, took pictures by the most beautiful, natural lagoon, shopped and walked the streets of Cozumel for a bit, then headed back to the ship. Needless to say... we were a bit tuckered out.

 This is where we swam with and rode on dolphins. Yes, it was FREAKIN AMAZING!


 Macho men!

 I took this, they can thank me later...

 B R E A T H T A K I N G natural lagoon.

I took this picture for Hendrix so that he could see the "Big boat" that Mommy and Daddy went on.

No comments: