I wasn't going to do a Christmas card this year because I don't have a current family picture, not much as changed in our family since last years Christmas card and I'm pretty fat/giant which = me not wanting to be in any pictures. I decided at the very last minute to take the kids to the mall and snap a picture with Santa to put on a Christmas card. I'm sooooo glad I did! I turned out super adorable and the kids had a lot of fun. Jordan was in Texas with his brothers so I had a date night at the mall with my babies.
Here we are on the little train. It was really hard to get both of them to look at me and smile since they were SO excited to be on the train. The pictures are a little blurry too.
Our picture with Santa! I was worried about how Remmi would react to him. She wasn't scared or overly excited, just kind of checked him out. Hendrix was thrilled and told him all about the legos he wants for Christmas and how we were going on the Polar Express in a few days for his birthday. Remmi didn't want to get off of his lap after the picture. Cutest kids ever!





No comments:
Post a Comment