Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Highlights

We had lot's of adventures this year and I wanted to remember them all in one post! Looking back at the last 12 months I cannot help but feel extremely blessed. We dealt with a lot of heart ache and sadness in 2012 so it was good to look back at all of the fun we had this year.
 
 
 
We bought a house in March and moved in a couple of weeks later.

 
In March we also went to Hawaii with the Kemp clan! It was AMAZING and a trip I'll never forget.
 
I celebrated my 4th Mother's Day
 
Remmi turned ONE on May 20th 2013
 
In July we found out we were pregnant again! CRAZY!

I got a new nephew, baby Hayden.
 
Hendrix started his 2nd year of preschool at Savvy Kids in September.
 
Annie and Kyle got married on September 28th.
 
I went on a girls trip with Judy, Meagan and Brooke to New York in October.
 
We bought a new (and bigger) car.
 
We went to Disney Land at the end of October. We celebrated our birthdays there as well.
 
I turned 28 this year and Jordan turned 31.
 
We found out that our 3rd baby will be another girl.
  
Hendrix was Iron Man for Halloween and Remmi was a unicorn. 
 
We hosted Thanksgiving dinner at our new house this year.
(Pictures to come, waiting for Wendy to post them on her blog.)
 
Jordan went to Texas with Jaden to be with Janson for his birthday.
(No picture. Boys don't take pictures)
 
Hendrix turned 5 years old.
 
Jordan and I celebrated our 10th Christmas together.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: