Saturday, December 15, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HENDRIX!!!!

Happy Birthday to my favorite little boy! I can't believe you are F O U R years old Hendrix. I vividly remember the day you were born and it seems like it was yesterday when I met you for the first time and kissed those tiny fingers and toes. I fell in love with you the instant I saw your sweet face and have loved you, every second, of every day, since then. You are amazing. Brilliant. Fun. Handsome. Sweet. Energetic. Loved. Mine.

Here are some fun things about you right now.
-Weigh 40 pounds
-Are 43 inches tall (90th percentile... tall like your Daddy)
-Love being a big brother
-Say the most hilarious things
-Try to figure out how everything works.
-Ask A LOT of questions
-LOVE trains (The Polar Express)
-Learning how to write your name
-Have an overly sensative nose
-Love preschool at Saavy Kids
-Have A LOT of energy
-Only wear Converse high top shoes
-Talk to everyone and anyone
-Love your baby sister
-Still love being rocked before going to bed
-Love books


The balloon fairy came this morning to wish you a happy birthday! She almost got caught last night when she came to visit (yikes)! You were so excited to play in all 75 balloons she blew up and left for you. Even Remmi joined in on the balloon fun.


 I'm sorry your hair looks so awful... your Daddy is making me grow it out for the winter.
 


 Remmi has been sticking her tongue out like this lately. It's pretty funny.

 Mmmmm. Of course all she wanted to do was eat the balloons.
 

Mommy and Daddy gave you your very own, genuine, Polar Express ticket. We're going to ride the Heber Creeper "Polar Express" tonight! You have been carrying that ticket around ALL day. Thanks Aunt Wendy!
 
 
 Grandma Judy gave you the actual Polar Express train! The look on your face was priceless when you openend it. We've been watching the movie, playing with your train and eating crepes all morning (your request). She also gave you train pajamas and a blue robe, just like the one in the movie, for you to wear on the train ride tonight.
 

(More pics to come!)

No comments: