So excited to see the Thomas train track my Mom and Dad gave him.
Unwrapping the cute outfit Meghan, Jordan and Beckett gave him. Bentley gave him a new game for his Innotab. FUN!
GROUP SHOT! This is everyone that was there.
Singin Happy Birthday to my baby!
Since we took Hendrix on The Polar Express for his actual birthday, we had a little party for him the next day with our family. It was SUPER laid back so I kind of forgot to take pictures. I got a few but wish I had more.
Hendrix picked out his birthday cake (wish I could have taken a picture of it) all by himself. It's Curious George riding on a train (freakin ADORABLE). He also picked out his icecream flavors. Chocolate with brownie chunks and cookies n cream. He must be my son.
He got lot's of cute presents, thank you everyone!
2 comments:
What a fun birthday!!! Love it! Can't believe how big he is... Crazy that he and Garrett are already 4! Love it!
Happy Birthday Hendrix!
Post a Comment