TRICK-OR-TREATING
It was Remmi's bedtime by the time we got outside to go trick-or-treating. She just layed on my chest the whole time and dozed a little bit. She was so snuggly, I love it!
Hendrix had the time of his life though. This is the first year he really understood what was happening and got all sorts of excited about it. He was "flying" from house to house, just like Buzz. Kids are wicked awesome. I hate Halloween but watching him have so much fun makes me like it a little bit more.
BUZZ LIGHTYEAR!
This was the day his costume arrived in the mail. He was so excited, running around the house saying, "To infinite and beyond!"
TRICK-OR-TREATING @ GRANDMA'S WORK
My Mom works for LDS Family Services and they have awesome tick-or-treating every year inside of the building. Hendrix was lucky enough to be there with all of his cousins, they had lot's of fun!
HOFHINE HALLOWEEN PARTY
Cody and Wendy threw a really fun Halloween party this year in Tom and Sue's giant garage. Cody made delicious chili, which I ate to my hearts content. We carved pumpkins, played games and won prizes. I hope they do it again next year!
Remmi grill was a fuzzy little cat for her FIRST Halloween. Let's be honest, I pretty much LOATHE cats but she was quite possibly the cutest little cat I have ever seen. LOVE HER!
This is Hendrix on Saturday around 5:00 PM. He was exhausted from all of our Hallween outings and apparently couldn't make it up the stairs before he fell asleep. LOL!








No comments:
Post a Comment