Friday, June 1, 2012

Cell phone pics

Yesterday morning I was hanging out with the kiddos in our giant bed and took a picture to send to Jordan. We then proceeded to take a bunch of pictures since everyone was so happy. I think Jordan got like 6 picture texts from me within 5 minutes.
I wish I had a cool smart phone with a good camera and instagram so I could make these pictures look better but I don't....... I have a dinosaur phone that I drop every 10 seconds which means I will probably never own a really nice phone. *Sigh*





I took this last picture of Remmi the day we came home from the hospital. I couldn't believe she was so awake and bright-eyed being 2 days old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pics! I love that you are doing so well with your transition from one to two. You are such an awesome mommy!