Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday music.




Hendrix loves to play his real guitar that Grandma Brenda gave him for his birthday. He's getting pretty good on it, strumming and holding it the right way. Aren't they so cute with their guitars? I love these two so much!

4 comments:

Cody and Wendy said...

I LOVE these pictures so much! DARLING! I love that Hendrix loves music so much.

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

That's cute! Wyatt and Hendrix should play their guitars together sometime. Wyatt has a real mini electric guitar he loves to play too. He just has a harder time holding it and playing since he's a lefty. He's figuring it out though. This is a cute pic. By the way you're looking great!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics. I also have a question. How in the world did you take pictures with your camera right next to Hendrix's guitar? Do you have superpowers? :)

Brenda said...

These are awesome pictures and probably just the beginning of many because Hendrix loves to play music.