Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hendrix and Mommy Time.

Hendrix and I spend every day, all day together but sometimes he just needs some one on one, special Hendrix time where I focus on just him. This is so important to me, especially since a new baby will be here soon and we won't get as much buddy time together. The weather has been so nice that I decided to take him to Gardner Village where he could run around and feed some ducks. We had so much fun and I totally had a moment where I thought, "This is what life is all about. I am so lucky."




 Feeding the ducks and birds. Hendrix was showing me on his fingers how many ducks there were. Do you like his binoculars? He likes to wear them everywhere!


 The candy store had a sign out front that said, "Only 12 eggs are left hiding in the village. Find one and bring it back for a special treat." We looked high and low and finally found an egg. Hendrix was so excited to get his treat! A chocolate covered oreo ball... YUM!

 Look how ginormous this duck is! We were throwing him bread and he kept getting closer and closer to us. Hendrix held his hand out with a piece of bread in it and this giant duck took it right out of his hand! He thought it was the funniest thing EVER! I can't believe he wasn't scared becuase I totally was. I wish I would have gotten a picture of it.


 Why is my baby so old?


We HAD to stop by the bakery and get a treat after! Hendrix chose a sprinkled donut... good choice buddy. What a fun day I had with my little guy. I love him so much!

2 comments:

Little D said...

So much fun!! He is looking so old...but is such a cutie!!! I love that the duck took the break right out of his hand...that's awesome.

Suzi Q said...

I LOVE GV! So fun! He is a big guy! :) He is adorable!