Wendy's cute sister-in-law, Emily, asked me if I would make her adorable baby girl a vintage flower head band for her blessing day on Sunday. I made the big flower first but decided that I had too many ideas and needed to make a second one just in case she didn't like the first one. lol. I'm a dork. I had lot's of fun trying to find lace, silk, pearls, feathers and anything PINK! Little girls are way more fun to make things for. Happy Blessing day baby Ally!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! I love them both! You rock!
I love them!!! I can't wait to see them on her tomorrow:)
Yes you do rock, they are so much more beautiful in person!! You are amazing and they looked adorable on her:) So many people wanted to come see her headband and said how beautiful it was. THANKS SOOO much!!! I owe you. I need you to make me more for every outfit;)
Freaking adorable Amy!
Post a Comment