Thursday, July 14, 2011

St. George and Marcus's 2nd Birthday!

We went down to St. George to celebrate Marcus's 2nd birthday. We pretty much swam the whole weekend, stopped at SWIG one too many times, ate way too much crap, laughed a lot and tried to sit in the air conditioning as much as possible. It was around 105 degrees the entire weekend, BLAH! I could not live there! We had tons of fun though and hope we can go down again soon... but maybe when it cools down.   =) 




 POOL TIME!!!!! (Because there is nothing else to do when it's 106 outside.)

 There always has to be a creepy photo when on vacation.









 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCUS!!!!

 This was Marcus during his party. Poor guy, all tuckered out!






 Julie write HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCUS *2* all the way across her brick wall in side walk chalk. It was the cutest thing ever! I wish I got a picture of the HAPPY BIRTHDAY part.


 See the hammock in the background? Yeah... I was sitting on it and it snapped. I guess I ate too much birthday cake that day.

We can't forget to post a picture of the sun bathing princess!

1 comment:

Suzi Q said...

this post makes me want to go to st george SOOOO bad! :) what a fun weekend!