Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Family Park Day

This last weekend the Morales clan was up here hangin out for a bit. We decided to go to this cool park by Wendy's house and let the kids run around for awhile. I was a VERY bad photographer and didn't capture 1/2 of the people there but I somehow managed to get quite a few pictures of Kenli girl, lol. Here are the pictures I have, mostly because Annie took them. (Not pictured: Annie, Cody, Julie and Bentley)


Love these girlies!



This is what 90% of the pictures I take with Jordan end up looking like.

No body knows....

Marcus has double jointed fingers like his Mommy and points to things like this. lol. It's SO cute!

Momma and her cute hat.

Cool "Tio"


3 comments:

Brenda said...

These pictures turned out really cute. That was a fun night.

Julie said...

I love those pictures! I'm glad you got the double-jointed finger documented :)

Cody and Wendy said...

Good picture taking sister!