Remmi got an Anna and Elsa doll in her Easter basket (thank you Aunt Meagan for that one), new tights, a book and a bunch of other crap from the dollar section at Target.
Hendrix got a Switch and Go Dino (he only wanted it because of the relentless commercials), a book, a rocket ballon launcher and some other little things.
Remmi was only interested in the candy, just like her mother. She would open one egg and be content with that for the next 30 minutes. I could have just given her candy and easter grass and she would have been so happy!
We left a trail of eggs that led outside into the backyard.
Once again, she just wanted to eat all of the candy. (That's a blue Robin Egg if you can't tell)
Handsome little buddy! He was SO excited about the egg hunt. That was his favorite part.
SUNDAY BEST
Why is it always an epic fail to get a family picture before church?? I planned to get ready TWO hours ahead of time so we could take some pictures AND be to church on time. I don't understand why we were STILL late. Oh well. I was happy with the 3 minute photo shoot. At least we got a few good pics. I need to invest in a tri-pod so I can get a family shot with all of us in it.
I got some super cute pictures of Remmi! She usually HATES the camera and won't even look at me when I pull it out. Hendrix was the one not interested this time. He was way too busy with all of his new Easter stuff.
5 week old June Bug. Cute as a button! (Am I still fat?)







1 comment:
Adorable, as ALWAYS! And yes, I'm SO with you about the Easter bunny! I still don't like the idea of Santa Claus but that one's a little easier for me. Easter? Yeah, just one more thing to lie to our own kids about!!
Post a Comment