Remmi is 11.5 months old right now and JUST started crawling a few days ago. We didn't know if she would ever figure it out, lol. She gets around pretty quick now which results in me getting less done and having to watch her VERY closely. She was playing in a pile of cords that were plugged into the wall today... whoops!
She still has no teeth but I hear that the longer it takes them to come in, the better teeth they have. I'll cross my fingers for now. Right now she just gums all of her food to death. HAHAHA! She likes to eat anything and everything (hence the chubby rolls). Her favorites are: Multi grain cheerios, breakfast bars, any kind of fruit, yogurt and pasta. I just introduced whole milk into her diet but feel like it might be giving her a tummy ache so I've held off for now. I take her to the doctor in a couple of weeks so I'll see what he has to say about it.
Hendrix and Remmi are total buddies and get to so excited to see each other. Hendrix is ADORABLE with her, it makes me happy to see them love each other so much. She looks for him whenever he's not around, smiles as soon as he walks in the room, giggles when he does something funny and loves to steal his toys. He's so good to share with her, talk to her and carry her around (she doesn't love that part too much).
Remmi's birthday is in 2 weeks and I'm super excited to throw her a little party. I can't belive my baby is one, it's soooo weird. She's (we've all) been through SO much this year. Remmi has lived in 3 different houses, been to 3 funerals, a wedding and to Hawaii. She's such a trooper and has been so great with all of the changes. We love her to pieces!
1 comment:
So adorable! Love the pictures and update. We just LOVE your kiddos!! Can Summer and Hendrix get married please? :)
Post a Comment