Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Oh, that's where my TUMS went.

I went into the bathroom yesterday and found THIS. Yes, those are my TUMS on the back of the toilet seat. I just cleaned the toilet but I think I'll opt for buying a new bottle. Not quite sure what was going through his little head when he did this.



Since it was bath time when I discovered where my TUMS were, I thought I would take a few pictures of Hendrix in the tub. He LOVES the tub and could stay in there for hours.




Awww, I nice little back massage. He does this everytime he gets in the bath.

2 comments:

Cody and Wendy said...

Shhh...don't tell Jordan. He'll make you save them to save on the budget! :)

Brenda said...

The tums totally made me laugh. That is so Hendrix. Pretty soon Hendrix may grow gills. He has always loved the water. Maybe he will be a scuba diver????