Thursday, January 5, 2012

20 weeks, then and now.

I'm so excited to be 20 weeks along already because in 20 more weeks, we get to meet our baby girl. I could not be more thrilled to see her little face.
I thought it would be fun to compare my 20 weeks belly pics from when I was pregnant with Hendrix 4 years ago. I think my bump is pretty much the same size. Jordan actually felt our baby girl kick for the first time last night! It was really cool, I didn't think he would be able to feel her already but she decided to put on  a show for her Daddy. Being pregnant can be hard sometimes but those little moments make it all worth it.

 Baby Girl 2012


Baby Hendrix 2008

3 comments:

Simper Family said...

It could be my imagination but I think your baby bump looks smaller this go round. Your so cute, so it doesn't really matter. However if it were me that would prob make me a lil happier to hear, so thought I'd share.

Suzi Q said...

So cute! :) You look so little to me! That could just be because I was so big at 20 weeks people were asking me when I was going to deliver...lol! But either way you look wonderful!!

Brenda said...

Those are very fun comparison pictures. I can't believe how long your hair has grown since then. We are all so excited to meet this little girl!!