I'm posting all of our Christmas pictures from the Kemp/Southwick side of the family tonight. Our weekend started off with breakfast and a visit from Santa and Grandma and Grandpa Southwick's house on Christmas Eve morning. Hendrix was extremely excited all day long about seeing Santa and sitting on his lap. He asked for a "big jet" and cried when he opened his pajamas from Santa because that wasn't what he asked for. He was way over due for a nap at this point. He did love the tool workshop book from Santa though.
Happy boy after waiting patiently for his turn to sit on Santas lap.
We decided to all sit on Santa's lap as a family. You should have seen Santa's face when tall Jordan walked over and we all tried to squeeze on his 2 legs. I love that you can't even see his face in the picture. lol.
CHRISTMAS MORNING
Hendrix was super excited about the bike that Santa brought him and couldn't wait to ride it. He kept calling it his "tricycle" and he wanted to fix it with tools more then ride it. It's a little bit big for him but he won't be riding it for another 5 months or so.
Jordan surprised me with a trip to Hawaii in February! WHOO HOO! I was totally shocked when I opened it. We're taking Hendrix along with us because there is noway I could leave my baby for that long, I would miss him way too much and Jordan found a really good deal on flights for all 3 of us. We're hoping that Judd and Judy will be able to come along with us after he gets the okay from his doctors. I'm sure it will be an adventure being 6 months pregnant and hauling a 3 year old 3500 miles across the ocean. FUN!
Riding his new bike
Check out the sweet robe I got Jordan for Christmas...
CHRISTMAS NIGHT
We spend Christmas afternoon/evening at Judy and Judd's house every year. There are yummy sandwiches, clam chowder, goodies and lot's of presents. We had tons of fun except for Jordan. He ate an expired yogurt a few hours before and spent most of the night in the bathroom. Poor guy! It was awful to see him that sick!
If I look a little exhausted in this picture... that's because I am.
Hendrix got a VTech Inotab from his grandma and grandpa this year. It's supposed to be like an Ipad for kids. He totally loves it and I'm super excited to upload some learning games, music and movies to it. Thanks Judy and Judd!
Oh my goodness, I love this picture so much! I told Hendrix he only had to smile ONE LAST TIME (he was totally sick of taking pictures all weekend) so he pulled this super big, cheesy smile. lol.
5 comments:
Did Jordan get me a ticket too??
What a great surprise for your little family in February!!! Yay!!! I'm sad we weren't there for the clam chowder and family fun time. I hope everyone had enough fun for all of us :) Merry Christmas!
Oh my goodness...that looks like a fun party and SANTA EVEN CAME!!! I loved seeing all of the pictures and all of Jordan's wonderful family. Thanks for sharing. I love the pictures. That last picture of Hendrix with Judd and Judy is really cute. We are excited for your fun trip coming up!! What a cool gift Hendrix got. He can use that for a lot of years and learn lots of fun stuff.
P.S. Loved the pictures of your little family Christmas at your house. That was funny about the Jet. He looks very happy about the bike and Jordan looks like he liked the robe. (:
Hope Hendrix is feeling better.
Cute family! Seems like you had a great Christmas. You'll have to keep me posted on the InoTab...we thought about getting one for Kaci because she LOVES Aaron's iPad so much.
Post a Comment