Monday, April 4, 2011

WELCOME!

Welcome to My Little Sunshine blog! I ran out of storage space on my previous blog: jordanandamykemp.blogspot.com so I decided to start a new blog, inspired by my little Hendrix. I hope you all become followers because I PROMISE to update regularly. I am real, open, honest and emotional when it comes to blogging about my life so I hope you all enjoy. Thanks for the support.

6 comments:

Ellen and Austin said...

Your little one is so adorable!!! This picture is so cute :) I love looking at your blog!!!

Anonymous said...

Sad you had to move. But I'm the crazy sister-in-law who will follow you where ever you go :) Muwah!

Aaron and Cassie said...

love the new blog, we're excited to read!

De EspaƱa said...

Amy, this probably isn't helpful now that you've created a new blog and everything, but the same thing happened to me (ran out of space), and we just transferred the blog to a new gmail address so it gave us all new space. Let me know if you're interested in learning how to do that (it's really easy). Either way, I'll be following your guys' blog!

Julie said...

What? We run out of room? Oh dear... I better look in to that!

Suzi Q said...

love that pic! :) Ps I had no idea you could run out of space.